The Alzheimer’s Association of Colorado joins East Denver and Colorado Springs LIVING WELL Magazines as a content provider
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading, global voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care and support, and the largest private, nonprofit funder of Alzheimer’s research.
The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national and local level to enhance care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and related dementias. We are here to help.
- We have local chapters across the nation, providing services within each community. Find a chapter near you.
- Our professionally staffed 24/7 Helpline (1.800.272.3900) offers information and advice to more than 250,000 callers each year and provides translation services in more than 170 languages.
- We run more than 4,500 support groups throughout the country and connect people across the globe through our online message boards.
- We provide caregivers and families with comprehensive online resources and information through our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregiver Center, which features sections on early-stage, middle-stage and late-stage caregiving.
- We help people find clinical trials through our free service Alzheimer’s Association TrialMatch®, which makes it easy to search opportunities based on personal criteria.
- We deliver 20,000 education programs annually and offer online information in 17 languages.
- Our free online tool, Alzheimer’s NavigatorTM, provides individuals with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers with step-by-step guidance and customized action plans, and our online Community Resource Finderprovides instant access to community resources and services.
- We house the Alzheimer’s Association Green-Field Library, the nation’s largest library and resource center devoted to increasing knowledge about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Our safety services, Comfort Zone® and MedicAlert® + Alzheimer’s Association Safe Return®, provide location management for people with Alzheimer’s who wander.
- Our annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the nation’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.