WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE – CAN HURT YOU!
Courtesy Breathe Better Duct Cleaning, Denton LIVING WELL Magazine
In today’s air tight homes, indoor air quality is a growing concern. Most household dust contains, dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander. Many of these contaminants are re-circulated through the central air systems in most homes and can aggravate the symptoms of asthma and allergies.
Because of allergies, home windows are never opened and what comes into the home stays in the home. You cannot see it, but these contaminants are especially dangerous to persons with COPD and other breathing issues.
How can these contaminants be removed from your air duct system? Our professionals have combined their proven techniques with the video-assisted Rotobrush Air Duct Cleaning Systems.
This advanced cleaning method is the only one available that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact, eliminating the use of harsh chemical such as sealers. You are left with the assurance of fresh, clean and virtually contaminant-free air in your home and office.
The powerful yet flexible Rotobrush Air System easily cleans all types of air duct construction, (i.e., flex duct, round metal ducts, square metal ducts, fiberboard), including right angle turns, reducers and multiply bends found in most types of duct systems. The all-seeing Roto-Vision system shows you where the trouble spots are and verifies the job was done right!
Here is how it works; it’s as simple as 1, 2, 3
- We clean the register covers to remove cooking oil film, nicotine film and other dust-collecting substances.
- We deep clean the source of the air supply, the blower compartment (if accessible), return air plenum, all return air ducts, (wall returns or ceiling returns), all supply runs. We also have the capability of cleaning your dryer and dryer vents.
- The air ducts are then brush vacuumed clean with our exclusive, patient technology system. The Rotobrush Air system removes contaminants that circulate through the air duct system. We will sanitize your air ducts and vents with an environmentally safe sanitizer commonly used in hospitals and nursing home, leaving behind a fresh scent.
Ninety percent of homes have shown indoor air quality issues and the EPA ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top five health risks. In addition, there are 55 million allergy and asthma sufferers in the U.S. with a growing concern about the air we breathe indoors, and more and more homeowners and building managers are looking to make improvements by having air duct cleaning done.
People get their air duct cleaned for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Installation of a new high efficiency heating and cooling system – You don’t want to blow dirt and debris through the new coils.
- Allergy and asthma symptoms are aggravated.
- Pet dander accumulations and odors.
- Reduction of interior dust.
- Rodent and other pest infiltration and pet odors.
- Microbial growth inside. Mold, fungus, algae, bacteria, etc.
- Odors from ducts and/or furnace odors.
- A video inspection shows dirt and debris in the duct. Routine maintenance to improve indoor air quality.
- Ducts and furnace have been inactive for two or more years.
Call for further information and free estimates at 940-686-5555.